Texas RE Training Announcement
Spring Standards and Compliance Workshop – April 8-9, 2020
Registration is now open for Texas RE's Spring Standards and Compliance Workshop. The workshop will include presentations from Texas RE staff, registered entities, and the Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center (E-ISAC).
The 2020 Spring Workshop is being expanded to two days for more in-depth coverage of select Standards as requested by our stakeholders. Day 1 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central) will include presentations on a variety of reliability topics from Texas RE staff and guest speakers. Day 2 (9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Central) will feature two optional tracks, one focusing on CIP and the other on O&P. Attendees will be prompted to select one track when registering for Day 2. Due to the concurrent timing and hands-on nature of these interactive sessions, there will not be a webinar offered for Day 2 (Day 1 will be available via webinar as normal). Texas RE encourages all stakeholders who wish to participate in this event to register promptly as space will be limited.
The workshop will be held in the Texas RE Conference Center, located at 805 Las Cimas Parkway, Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78746. A light lunch will be provided on day one only. Hotel and travel information is available here.
• The ERO Enterprise
• Enforcement Update
• Align Update
• CORES & the ERO Portal
• Common State Noncompliance Issues
• Human Performance
• Standards Update
• Events Impacting the BPS
• CIP – Improve Security and Ease Compliance
• Registered Entity Best Practices
• CIP Track
- BES Cyber System Information (BCSI): CIP-004-6, CIP-011-2
- Supply Chain Risk Management: CIP-013-1, CIP-005-6, CIP-010-3
• O&P Track
- Facility Ratings: FAC-008-3
- Coordination of Protection Systems for Performance During Faults: PRC-027
• In-Person RSVP (Choose CIP or O&P Track for Day 2)
• WebEx Registration (Day 1 only)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.