Texas RE Training Announcement
Spring Standards and Compliance Workshop – April 17, 2018
Texas RE is hosting its semi-annual Standards and Compliance Workshop. The workshop will include presentations both from Texas RE staff and NERC personnel. Texas RE encourages all stakeholders to participate in this event.
The workshop will be held on April 17, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Texas RE Conference Center, located at 805 Las Cimas Parkway, Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78746. A light lunch will be provided. A listen-only webinar will be available (but not recorded) for those unable to attend in person. Click here for more information, including the agenda.
• CMEP Technology Tool Project
• EMS Events
• Internal Controls
• Supply Chain
• Program Alignment
• Compliance Near Misses – CIP and O&P
• CIP-003 Low Impact Requirements Effective 9/1/18
• Generator Model Verifications
• Distribution Provider Application Guideline
• Technical Rationale
• Protocol Compliance for NERC Compliance Specialists
• In-Person RSVP
• WebEx Registration
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.