Texas RE Training Announcement
Fall Standards and Compliance Workshop – October 24, 2019
Registration is now open for Texas RE's Fall Standards and Compliance Workshop. The workshop will include presentations from Texas RE staff, registered entities, and guest speakers from the Public Utility Commission of Texas and Electric Reliability Council of Texas. Texas RE encourages all stakeholders to participate in this event.
The workshop will be held on October 24, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central in the Texas RE Conference Center, located at 805 Las Cimas Parkway, Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78746. A light lunch will be provided. An audio-only webinar will be available (but not recorded) for those unable to attend in person. Click here for more information, including the agenda.
• CIP Low Impact Insights
• Efficient and Effective Self-Reporting
• Align-ing the ERO Enterprise
• CORES Update
• Industry Trends
• Texas Reliability Monitor and the PUC
• CIP-008: Cyber Security Incident Reporting
• Common Operations & Planning Issues
• GridEx and NPRRs
• Registered Entity Best Practices
• Overview of the 2020 Implementation Plan
• In-Person RSVP
• WebEx Registration
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.